[NTLK]

From: Cynthia Coker <cinco_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 11:07:42 EST

Here are the remaining items from my varied collection available
forsale (see below).
I still use my MP2100, but am not playing with some of the software and
hardware accessories I'd acquired.
I would like to get $50 plus US shipping, for the remaining entire lot
(less than $2 per item, including the three logo items).

Email: cinco at hiwaay dot net if interested. Thanks... Cindy

Accessories:
1 Newton Lightbulb Logo accessory case
1 Newton fax/modem with manual
1 Newton memory slot cover (MP130?)
Newton Print Pack
Two Newton Lightbulb Logo ballcaps, olive green with tan bill, Never
worn.

Software:
proCalc v. 2.0
NewtCase
Expense Plus
AvailPointPro
FilePad
XPort
PowerForms
DietLog (as I recall, this worked more reliably on MP120/130, not fully
functional w/MP2000/2100)
Sync+ v. 1.0
Smart Buttons V. 2.16 (Mac & Windows disks)
Quicknames Pro
PocketQuicken v. 1.0
Newton Tools
KwikMenu
Now Synchronize v. 2.1
King James Bible v. 1.0

AMUG Totally for Newton 3 CD
TVNUG NTK Resources CD
Apple promotional CDs:
   - Newton Business Solutions Sales Kit 1995
   - Solutions and Demos 1996 (2)
   - MessagePad Upgrade CD 1997