Re: [NTLK] Size & OS starting to get there...

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 20:18:04 EST

B-b-b-but it's hideous. I don't care if it's the worlds smallest
(fill in the blanks), first he can't prove that, and second he took
many generations of design and many years of designers education,
ignored it all and made it look worse than an Apple I (at least the
Steves put that into a wooden box).

Ignore the fact that the track pad is bigger than the keyboard, how
are you supposed to type (while driving) with a thumb keyboard which
is mounted 5 inches from an edge?

Actually, don't ignore that, and don't ignore the users and how it is
intended to be used.

Designers should design, engineers should build.

Andrei