Re: [NTLK] Question about Einstein/Zaurus

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 11:10:16 EST

Thanks for the reply.

I have a 5500 that I have thought of using. Unless I can hear from
someone that it might be remotely worth it, I don't want to learn how
to install OpenZaurus 3.5.4 and all that (I have stayed away from
Unix since the mid 80s and lost all my skills in anything related to
it...). Last I heard, the system was not at the level of usability on
a Linux machine, and the whole issue of not begin able to access my
data was really bothering me. I really do hope to be able to use
Einstein at some point, but I recognize that Paul has other
priorities and this one isn't a money-making system for him.

Michael