Re: [NTLK] Question About Scanning

From: <abruch_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 18:54:09 EST

Sonny
> I'm scanning in the German Newton Handbook for the NotePhone.
> Unfortunately the paper used for it's printing is a bit thin and the
> printing on the opposite side shows through a little when I scan it
> in... and suggestions to prevent/handle this without having to touch
> up the document too much or at all..

I use Photoshop and adjust the levels Command / Ctrl L with Preview
checkbox on, you should see a difference. Basically you are making the
white level higher by sliding it to the left (I think. It is early
Sunday morning here in Australia after all)
Experiment
probs OFFline.
cheerio Ade

--
Adrian Bruch
Lecturer: The Digital Studio
Bachelor of Interactive Media,
School of Communication and Creative Arts
Deakin University [Burwood] Australia.
Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359261
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or
storage of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error,
please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender
by return
email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments
are error
or virus free.