Re: [NTLK] OMP the suckers pad

From: Stewart Douglas <douglab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 13:23:46 EST

I am at OS 1.0 on the OMP....after I promptly pressed the reset
button when I got it (it was upgraded OS I am assuming, because after
reset, it will not read the "getting started" card anymore.)

Its in excellent cosmetic shape (just one little rubber foot missing)
and has the AC cord.

Well, after I get the battery cage I ordered and the keyspan, then I
will decide if I want a different one....

trading up would be nice! but I shall not be tempted just yet.

BTW...if anybody wants a DVD-R copy of the Newton video, I just
digitized it today...just the cost of shipping.
Stew