Re: [NTLK] FS: HP LaserJet 6MP with Appletalk and IrDA printing

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 09:26:57 EST

Thursday, November 23, 2006 at 9:24 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi Dano,

I think I might love to purchase your 6MP as I currently have no way to
use IrDA on my Newton 2100 to print DIRECT to a printer.

Is the printer still available?

If so I can pay you the $50 via PayPal and I'll pay whatever ground
shipping costs at my expense plus a handling fee to you of and
additional $20 for your troubles. So total cost to me would be $50 +
$20 + shipping.

Sound okay?

Please advise.

TIA,