[NTLK] :::Mammoth Bundle of Newt:::

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 13:42:07 EST

I think I may finally be ready to start organizing, inventorying,
cataloging, and bundling all of my Newtons and accessories as ONE huge
lot to be auctioned off.

I am to the point now where I'll keep one of my favorite Newts, but
don't have the room any more to store all the others and the
accessories, and I seem to be getting older day by day, go figure ;-)

What I think I should do is to begin to photograph, inventory, and
catalog, all the hundreds of items somehow and then offer it up for grabs.

My question is this. As I seem to have collected so many Newtons and
related paraphernalia that it's going to become a large project and Î
need an easy waY to grant access to the lot of photos so that potential
buyers can easily scan what I'm offering.

My first thought is to use my Flickr account, but, I could also do up a
web site using PhotoShop(TM) to catalog it all.

So, if anyone has been in this position, i.e., of having a museum
collection of Newton and Newton accessories to bundle up as one lot and
auction off I'd really like to hear from your experience.

I have a few dozen 2x00's, manuals, disks, cd's, chargers, plugs, jacks,
keyboards, stands, cases, you name it, I"ve got it. Even have a virgin
classic system box with gads of Newt stuff on it and ported as a legacy
original to the motherboard.

Anyhow, this is going to be a monumental project for me to manage,
photographing, cataloging, everything, and I just thought I'd ask for
some guidance as to the best way to handle the sale. I don't want to
sell off all the little bits and pieces. This is going to be a
motherload all-inclusive end to end bundle of Netonia!

Suggestions will be appreciated.

Here's an old photo of a fraction of what I'm going to be selling, but
there's lot's more stuff.
<http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/NewtCase.jpg>

Thank you.

John