[NTLK] [WTB] Newton Serial Adapter

From: Ian Johnson <itjohnson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 18:26:58 EST

Hello everybody,

I became a Newton user today when my MP2000 arrived in the mail. It's
great, but I'm looking to add some software to it soon. Fortunately,
I have a Mac IIsi set up that I can use for serial transfers until I
get a WiFi or BlueTooth card, but I'm having a little trouble finding
serial dongles for sale online - all I can find so far are new ones
in the original packaging, which makes them much more expensive than
I expected to pay. Does anybody have one they would be willing to
part with, or advice on where to find one at a reasonable price?

Thanks,

-Ian Johnson