[NTLK] Still no Bluetooth!

From: Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 07:08:45 EDT

Hi again everyone,
I am having to repeat this plea for help as only Andreas replied the
last time and regrettably his suggestion did not work. So before I
finally lose my patience with all things Newtonian and chuck it all
out of the window, can someone offer some ideas as to what is wrong,
please?

For various reasons I"ve had to start re-setting up my bluetooth on
my 2100. Big hassle!

I"m using the 0.7.6 software and have Bluetooth setup, Blunt Neo and
Nitro installed. I have also removed the SYS patch which is said to
be causing problems. OSX 10.4.8, card is an AmbiCom BT2000 CF with
card adapter which has worked before ok. I have of course been
through the wiki references endlessly!

Attempting discovery - the iMac G5 finds the Newton, but the
Newton does not find the Mac - nothing appears in the devices list!
Many tries, resets of both card and 2100. Frequently the Discovery
popup panel freezes requiring a Newt reset to clear it.

Any clues folks? I'm at my wits end here. Thanks in advance for
your time.

Brian