[NTLK] Vernier stuff for eMate + eProbe + EZ2TV

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 18:30:05 EDT

Managed to score a good slice of luck on eBay, £2500/$4500 new retail
of old Vernier stuff for £75/$140. No other bidders, as the cables and
software were for old Macs and the guy wouldn't post (Birmingham is
close enough for me to collect). I intend to use the probes in
association with my little green friend.

The project is starting to look viable. Now have enough old Macs and
Vernier stuff to equip the rest of the staff too!

I'm still on the lookout on any old Vernier sensors, especially a
Dissolved Oxygen probe and a turbidity meter, so if you've any unused
stuff sell it and the students will put it to good use.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&ih=012&item=220030662433&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

John