Re: [NTLK] What to get next..?

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 09:05:02 EDT

well, i think i saw one at the yearly stockholm computer fair (ICT)
back in 1997. it was about this time of the year, i think last week
of september. i also spotted an emate at a swedish design school once
(RMI-berghs). if the kbds would have lacked swedish chars, i would
have noticed, i always do. both my kbds for the MP2k have swedish
chars هنِ.

im not entirely sure about the swedish emate, but i assume it had
swedish chars too. would it surprise anyone? after all, both emate
designer thomas meyerhoffer and developer martin gannholm are
swedes. ive interviewed both – gannholm over the phone, meyerhoffer
on location in montara beach. i can ask them about the swedish kbd on
the emate if you like. i bet no one has a clue about the production
run for the swedish kbds, but someone could probably confirm if they
exist at least...

heres the link for one of my articles in swedish macworld, written
back in early 2004 ->
i still have the pics in hi-res on my HD, if someone would be interested
http://www.pixell.net/temp/MW (PDF with pages 62/63)

heres a pic of meyerhoffer himself, BTW ->
http://www.pixell.net/temp/SF/large-67.html
(shot just outside his studio this january)

peace in the middle east

/ ®