Re: [NTLK] Keyboards - Was: What to get next..?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 10:48:52 EDT

On 10/4/06, Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your input on the matter!

> im not entirely sure about the swedish emate, but i assume it had
> swedish chars too. would it surprise anyone? after all, both emate
> designer thomas meyerhoffer and developer martin gannholm are
> swedes. ive interviewed both – gannholm over the phone, meyerhoffer
> on location in montara beach. i can ask them about the swedish kbd on
> the emate if you like. i bet no one has a clue about the production
> run for the swedish kbds, but someone could probably confirm if they
> exist at least...

Well I'd love to get a photo of an eMate 300 with a Swedish Keyboard! ;-)
Or even a Newton Keyboard that's Swedish...

> heres the link for one of my articles in swedish macworld, written
> back in early 2004 ->
> i still have the pics in hi-res on my HD, if someone would be interested
> http://www.pixell.net/temp/MW (PDF with pages 62/63)

Well, if you've got the close up of the Swedish Keyboard I'd love to
place it on my Flickr account. If you happen to have a few goot picts
of your Swedish Newton Kwyboard send it my way also. Now if you do
ever snag and eMate with a Swedish Keyboard you know who to send it to
;-)

> heres a pic of meyerhoffer himself, BTW ->
> http://www.pixell.net/temp/SF/large-67.html
> (shot just outside his studio this january)

Ah, now that causes me to have to create a new Photo Set Group for:
eMate Designers & Develpoers --- Gosh, will I ever be finished with my
Newton Flick Photo Sets?!?!?! Hey do you have a smallblurb you would
like to shot my way to go with the photo and preferably a granting of
permission to use the photo(s)? shoot them to me off list... ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung