Re: [NTLK] Flash Cards for eMate 300

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 08:50:34 EDT

Back in the day when I lived in Portland, I had access to zillions, well
maybe only millions of such router linear cards. My neighbor works for Intel
in the WiFi department and I had an unlimited supply of these cards... That
was then.

Anyway, these were all cards used only in the test lab and never saw
production time. If you can get at something like this, it would be ideal...

Maybe I should call him to see if he can drudge up some for the Loaner
Program...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application