[NTLK] manybooks.net paperback downloads ?

From: Wesley Frazier <wes.frazier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 23:16:04 EDT

On a whim I emailed Mathew McClintock of manybooks.net to see if he
had ever given a thought to adding newton formatted ebooks as a
download option and he seems interested in the possibility.

I assume Paperback would be the only format of choice considering
there are no easy automated ways of generating a NewtonBook. And
PaperBack already has a proven online automated gateway - http://
misato.chuma.org/paperback/

He is looking for some people to help point in him in the right
direction of the technical aspects of running the conversion process
on his server.

Anyone familiar with it ought to email him at :

matthew [AT] mc.clintock.com