Re: [NTLK] Contemplating an eMate

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 20:43:11 EDT

Do you have bluetooth on it?

If so, you could buy a BT card for the Newton and transfert data with
it, no need for cables and adaptors. You can get a BT card for around
35$ including shipping.

Some seller will install the necessary tools you need to get started,
so you won't need the cables and other things.

The eMate do not need the dongle thing as it already have a serial
port on it.