Re: [NTLK] Manybooks.net now offers Newton compatible ebooks for download!

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 17:03:21 EDT

Thanks indeed. I think its more than just a good find.

If I recall my now deleted emails, I think Wesley asked the question
'can you provide Newton output too' and Manybooks said yes!

A great example of the benefit of simply asking the right question!
Maybe we should be asking the same question of more sources.

Thanks again,

Regards

Jon.