Re: [NTLK] Looking for Newton Related Website

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 09:01:40 EDT

On 10/13/06, Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:
> One additional possibility is Nick Müller.
> A google search for Nick Müller akku will get you to his battery tray
> conversion and other contributions.
> for his Tray conversion in english see
>
> TinyURL < http://tinyurl.com/yjvhsw>

See!, Woody the MAN!!!!
I knew someone would remember it - My brain is surely fried but this
list has such a depth of information and resources we can eventually
count on someone if they're still monitoring this list to chime in
with the correct answer...

Actually looking at the site again I've got to go back to the drawing
board because I had a derivitive design that's much easier to
fabricate at least for me it is...
;-)

--
God bless,