Re: [NTLK] What am I doing wrong?

From: Alex Perez <aperez_at_alexperez.com>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 03:21:09 EDT

Dan wrote:
> That applies to anything electronic. I have even used the same trick
> with a malfunctioning refrigerator (they have computers as well now).
> So if you are having a problem with anything electronic, reboot it first
> and see if that fixes the issue.

Back in high school, I kid you not, I rebooted a Coca-Cola vending
machine which would not accept my money (just kept returning change, and
the LED display started flashing red, the dollar bill reader wouldn't
work either) by simply unplugging it from the wall and plugging it back
in. It worked, and I consumed my sugar-filled beveragey refreshment.

Alex