Re: [NTLK] the FAQ?

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 09:21:46 EDT

Yes, I noticed the same, it's rather annoying actually. Is there an
email we can send dead links to? Someone, whoever owns the domain,
should try an delete old links for the sake of everyone.

Easier said than done but it would be very halpful just to see the
link crossed out or somehow visually queued that the link is dead.
The reference of the link, although dead is still good to know as it
points to something that once was.

Alex