Re: [NTLK] MP 2k batt reconditionning

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 12:50:53 EDT

A reconditioner is on order.
Please re-post the site for Frank's tutorial.
I do not understand some of your phrasing: "send the battery pack"
and "thermal resistance re-used" -
I will be reconditioning on my own (using the new reconditioner; not
sending anything anywhere), and I understand measurement of
resistance (Ohms, if I recall), and measurement of heat caused by
resistance (as well as that uncontrolled heat can cause serious
battery damage), but I do not understand "re-use" of resistance...
Pardon for any clue-lessness on my part! ;-]