Re: [NTLK] Mail V error

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 10:41:36 EDT

Hi Steve:
I've never upgraded from SimpleMail but I remember that when I was
installing Mail V, I came upon some special instructions on how to
upgrade. You can find them here: http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/
mailv/upgrade.html.

Did you follow those steps?

Also, did you install the Mail Assistant package? This will update
you account setups to work with Mail V. You can find it here: http://
homepage.mac.com/simonbell/mailv/product_info.html

Tovi