Re: [NTLK] drag to the left edge of the screen docking

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 02:07:52 EDT

I just did this with text in notes to get the text in a brand new note.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application