Re: [NTLK] App cleanup? Possible?

From: Tovi <jmonll_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 19:37:21 EDT

Alex:
You register for an account using Psi, not on the website. This is
how most if not all public jabber servers work.

In Psi, go into General/Account Setup. Enter a name for the account
(you can put whatever you want. I used Newton). Make sure you select
"Register a new account". It will then ask you to enter your login
name (should be yourselectedname@njs.netlab.cz) and your chosen
password.

The app should then connect to the server and register your new
account. Once that is done, you can follow the instructions on the
website to register the AIM, MSN or Yahoo services..

Good luck,
Tovi