Re: [NTLK] Mail V error

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 08:15:31 EDT

Hi,

I realized that I could not even beam something really simple from my
2100 to an eMate. So, I guest, there is a problem with some packages.
I will rebuild my Newton packages from scratch, beginning with Blunt,
as I do not want to play with cable clutter too long, then I'll try
installing other related packages I need.

I even think I'll do the job on my eMate before, so that I'll be sure
of what I am doing, as a test bench!

Thanks