Re: [NTLK] eMate and 2100 queries

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 12:18:00 EDT

I see you are going to reinstall a lot of items and add a number of
niceties to your Newton.

I know there is Unna.org but there is a great site that was mentioned
on the list only a few days ago.

Here is the link to pas a pas link of the site. I am quite sure pas a
pas translates to step by step in English.

Although this site is in French, I am sure it shouldn't be too hard
to decipher as most of the site is visually very rich.

http://messagepad.free.fr/pasapas/pasapas.html

Alex