[NTLK] No hair left to pull out: ethernet and wifi

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 17:42:20 EDT

I'm at the end of my rope and have accelerated going bald by my digital
hair removal...

I can network XP boxes with wireless and wired Windows CE devices and
Palm Pilots.
I cannot get my newton 2000+ to play with internet or Ethernet and windows.
I've tried all the web sites recommended in this group and followed
their instructions, carefully crossing every t and dotting each i; I've
read as many messages as I can find on wired/wireless networking with
the newt here and elsewhere and followed the suggestions, trying every
and any permutation.
I simply cannot get this blankety-blank thing to work.
Is someone willing to go off the group (no need to clutter everyone's
mailbox) and help me sort this out?
I'd like to be able to exchange data via Ethernet and do some internet
work from the Newton.
that's really all I'm after.
HELP!

Steve