Re: [NTLK] Newton/OSX/Keyspan

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 10:21:44 EDT

There has been mixed success with Newtsync. Some have had problems
with Names, myself, others with text.
I have had no problems moving notes from Newt or to it.
Establishing the initial connection is slow or difficult. Launch sync
on desktop comp and set preferences to look for serial. Then launch
sync on newt and wait.

for reliable package installation use NewTen, it even works with Newt
OS1.3.
see <http://www.stevenf.com/software/newten/>

Woody