Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 18:04:36 EDT

I agree, on the Mac the syncing should be done through iSync, as it
is the center of actual and future Apple syncing development for the
Mac.

Bluetooth should also be considered, as newer Macs do not comes with
IR nor serial ports. But most of them have BT integrated into the MB
so this option is more than just a wish list!