Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder? multiple personalities

From: <abruch_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 17:04:50 EDT

On Oct 27, 2006, at 7:25 PM, Paul Curtis wrote:
> I'm almost tempted to take classes on programming again. Hmmm, then I could
> PM myself and adhere to CMM 2 and then 3. I could be the smallest CMM
> adhering development effort! With enough login's to Version Manager I could
> separate positions enough to pull it off and document it?!? I wonder if I
> would have to have multiple personalities for this to actually work though?

and then Marty wrote ;~)
> I have no idea whatsoever as to what you are talking about, but I
> do think the multiple personalities thing is a strong possiblity...

We agree.
and bring some poutine over when you all come over, as we have never tried it.
TIA
Ade

--
Adrian Bruch
Lecturer: The Digital Studio
Bachelor of Interactive Media,
School of Communication and Creative Arts
Deakin University [Burwood] Australia.
Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359261
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or
storage of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error,
please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender
by return
email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments
are error
or virus free.