Re: [NTLK] Cleaning out the insides of an eMate?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 15:39:25 EST

While by no means sealed, cases on eMates are pretty tight. I am
wondering what these crumbs are. Is it possible that its mold or
corrosion?
In any event I would use a tooth brush or other stiff non metallic
brush and compressed air to remove the bulk of it. Alcohol could
then be used to clean any residual material. Hopefully nothing is in
the card slot.

Woody