[NTLK] Sharing Internet connection with a Wifi Mac

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 20:11:29 EST

Hi,

I got a Lucent wireless card recently for my Newtons.

I have a Linksys router that is configure for WPA. Protocol that the
Newton cannot use.

I'm trying to use my PowerBook as a wireless gateway for the Newton.
I got to Internet sharing, and selected my Ethernet port as the
Internet acces then choose Airport as the sharing port. For the
moment, I did not configure any WEP encryption on the PB. On the
Newton (eMate or 2100) I entered the name of the Computer then the
channel in ad-hoc mode with DHCP.

I always get a message saying that the DHCP is not available or
cannot configure this device.

Any idea where I missed the point?

Thanks