Re: [NTLK] My first Newton Application...a personal assistant

From: Joseph S. Solin <jsolin_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 11:32:27 EST

Good point. I guess alarm clock is a bad description. It would be more of an scheduled process. I didn't intend for it to wake you up in the morning.

I agree that it should have a setup mechanism that allows you to select components for it to speak and the time it should review them with you.

I have learned enough in my Newton programming book to retrieve the needed soups, but haven't yet learned the best method to combine the results into one text string that is redirected to MacInTalk.

Sincerely,

Joseph S. Solin

(505) 514-4456 Cellular
jsolin@interserv.com