Re: [NTLK] Connecting eMate to Windows

From: Aaron <a.cronk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 11:05:02 EST

I've got a 1.4 ghz processor and 2 gigs of RAM. It turned out the connection
of the cable kept getting loose but I was able to fix that. Now the emate
will connect, but when I try to do a back up or a package install, the
connection keeps getting disconnected. I was running 4 of the slowdown
applications and it was still disconnecting. I'll try to run a few more at
the same time to see if that helps. If not, I'll be back...