Re: [NTLK] Newt Grocery

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 14:03:17 EDT

On 9/1/06, maynard@jmg.com <maynard@jmg.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the next time I relaunch the application it demands
> registration all over again. Is this a common problem with other
> applications? Has anyone else seen this type of behavior before? And, if
> Newt Grocery is unavailable (the author says he does not support it any
> longer), is there a good alternative as a grocery shopping tool?

Hm. Laurent's a long-time list member, and I presume he's still
lurking around, although I don't remember seeing anything from him in
a long time. We shall hope he can answer your question, but it does
sound weird, like something's not right. You aren't changing user
names or anything , are you?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland