[NTLK] Data dump from 2100 in OS X?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 21:22:53 EDT

I suspect that this might have been discussed ad nausea before, so I
apologize in advance.

I would like to (and I do not know if this is possible) to transfer
my Newton's (MP2100) ROM & all applications that I've installed
onboard and on my PC card onto my mac for use with Einstein (either
on my mac or on an arm linux) just in case my MP ever dies. Is this
possible? if so are there instructions on the net on how to do so?
(and will it be an eternity over serial ? :p )

Thank you for your help! :-)