Re: [NTLK] Please Help with bluetooth

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 02:21:44 EDT

On Sep 2, 2006, at 7:56 PM, Andrew Petrov wrote:

> I'm trying to get bluetooth to work on my Newton 2100 with an Ambicon
> BT2000D-CF bluetooth card. I've installed all four necessary
> packages. The newton tells me a com. card has been inserted when I
> try to used the PC card. I've tried every possible combination of
> position, driver, and speed but when I try to test the card in the
> bluetooth setup utility, I get a message saying either that there is
> no card or a -16022 error. If anyone could help me I'd really
> appreciate it.

So what does the "test" function do in the blunt setup app?

Is your card the black antenna or purple? I think the purple has had
better luck for people in these parts.

I am pretty sure the part # you quote is different from the part # on
mine which is the purple type.

I use the max speed setting and that seems to work fine FYI.

Marty