Re: [NTLK] Copy and paste?

From: James Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 16:54:28 EDT

In addition - the package "SBM Options" (which should be available on
UNNA) allows you to change the number of clipboards the newton
provides. This allows you to have more than one item pinned to the
side of the screen. On an mp2x00 they each get a different shade of
grey for their highlighting, making it easier to tell them apart.

I like mine set to 3 clipboards - I've been using this so long that
I don't remember if the Newton's default number of clipboards is one
or two.

J. Tyler Nichols