Re: [NTLK] Keyspan and Newten

From: Adam Ladds <aladds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 09:57:39 EDT

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 19:50:02 -0400, "Jason Lindsay"
<bioshazard@gmail.com> wrote:

> the serial cable (which was still wrapped up
> in its' nice packaging, and cable-tied together)

I have had a brand new serial cable (Belkin) arrive wired up wrong!
For some odd reason it was wired pin to pin (1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc.)
instead of the standard mac wiring crossing over send/recieve lines,
so it didnt work. I tried another cable and it worked straight off, I
suggest you get another cable and try it, they're not very expensive

good luck,

Adam