Re: [NTLK] Keyspan and Newten

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 10:33:54 EDT

I have had good luck with the Keyspan adapter.
What OS are you running on your Macs. and what connection software
are you attempting to connect to?

Neither the Newt nor the Mac can "see" the other except through
specific software.
For pre-OS X use Newton Connection Utilities for the three Newtons
you mentioned.

Woody