[NTLK] Bluetooth GPS -> WAS -> Re: Screws? Phones?

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 18:03:24 EDT

i think the "missing screw holes" are for a mount, rather than a dock.

im planning to work on some type of stand for my riser handlebar on
the bike this wither. the newton will fit quite nicely in the middle
and i can attach a BT GPS on the helmet. i really dont like reading
maps while on the trail, so it will be a useful add-on. im planning
to use my spare MP2000 for this with vector maps. has anyone tried to
use the MP2000 for BT GPS tracking? is it a bad idea? should i rather
go for the MP2100?