Re: [NTLK] World Trade Center Memorial Photo Sales Benefit

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 18:34:12 EDT

Jeff,

Please e-mail me **offline** as this is not the proper forum for this
type of posting.

I knew a lot of small business owners downtown that survived the horror,
only to then end up going out of business during the initial months
afterwards due to lack of support. I see that some of the profits are
being donated. Again, please e-mail me directly at OceanCity@mac.com
and we can discuss this further. My apologies to the list for using
bandwidth, but this subject-matter is near and dear to my heart.
peace. John

p.s. . . . . I remember the NEWTON STORE on 51st Street in
Manhattan, right down from the CitiCorp building. This is where I
purchased my first Newton 2000 in the ****Glory Days****. Yes, there
was actually a small store called "The Newton Store" there and it did
quite a brisk business. They had every conceivable Newton product at
the time. What a blast!

Does anyone else remember this store ?