[NTLK] *** NProject Freeware Distribution ***

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 21:31:15 EDT

Hello Newtonfolk:

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the NProject Freeware
Distribution is now officially available!

What is NProject? NProject is a great project manager software package that
not only lets users track milestones and generate charts, but also send
information via fax or directly to a printer. The software also permits
synchronization with a Windows desktop computer, but we were not able to find the
executable files. However, I believe that the BluePort desktop tool (used to synch
BluePrint files) may be able to handle file synchronization needs. I would advise
users to read the pdf user doc before attempting to use the software.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the original developer of NProject, Mr. Tom
U*k*f*r of Nomadic Technologies, Inc, for generously agreeing to release the
software as freeware. Also, a huge thank you to Mr. Tom P*d*ll*, for contributing
technical expertise in software coding analysis. Finally, thank you to the
many folks who contributed their help toward tracking down the files. We came
together as a team to help rescue another valuable tool for the Newton, making
our platform that much more relevant to the challenges of today's computing
needs!

The software files were transferred to Marty, DJ, and Victor, so they should
be available online shortly. If not, shoot me an e-mail NEXT WEEK, and I can
send the files via e-mail.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA