Re: [NTLK] ebooks

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 09:29:01 EDT

Yes that is probably a good idea, though those programs don't "Install"
but rather are just run. I don't know about the Mac version. But did
you try double clicking on the Paperback program? This should open it
(at least it does in the PC version). Then you can select the file you
want to convert and set the preferences. Also did you try having the
txt file you want to convert in the same directory as the Paperback
program? I seem to remember that was a issue.

-Dan