Re: [NTLK] Newton Books

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 11:28:55 EDT

On 9/21/2006 11:00 AM, Colin Pate wrote:
> Now I'm trying to make books with Newton Bookmaker, and whenever I try to
> make a book out of a .rtf or .txt file it says: ".title or .isbn is
> missing." How do I fix that?

Well you need to add some tags or "Markup" to the source text. They
won't appear in the book but it tells Bookmaker how to create a formated
text file that you then feed into Newton Tool Kit to create a book
package. I have detailed how to make a book using Bookmaker or Press in
a file called Newton Bookmaking 101. You can get a copy here:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/windows/NewtonBookmaking101

I think that should answer all of your questions and will lead you step
by step though the bookmaking process.

-Dan