Re: [NTLK] My Newton Wish List

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 16:38:29 EDT

I'd like to have a PowerPoint viewer. I think the Newton would be
great for practicing presentation on the go.

Another thing I'd like is a Terminal app for the Newton. I don't
know how useful it would be (or if possible) but I think it would be
a cool geeky app to show off.

A SCSI USB card driver.

Tovi