Re: [NTLK] My Newton Wish List

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 20:17:19 EDT

Here's my serious Newton wish:

a seriously capable web browser.

Too many RSS feeds are short, too many web pages contain ungodly
amounts of useless text, and to use NewtScape (registered user and
all) or Courier does NOT lend itself to a pleasant reading
experience. I want what I get Vienna to do on my desktop, so that I
can wander around with lots of full feeds (not truncated, sigh) and
perhaps 10 to 15 full pages from sites I regularly attend to.

That's about my main desire on the Newton.

Oh, and a Sudoku game that has a "minimize" button built into it. Ha.

Michael