Re: [NTLK] eMate & kids / syncing newts with each other

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 06:29:50 EDT

At 07:10 24.09.2006, you wrote:
>I routinely beam back & forth between a 2100 and an upgraded 2000 to
>keep important files on each.

Yes, I do so too, but some days ago I lost track of where was the most
recent version of a certain text I was working at. Now Newton OS has a
huge advantage in allowing us to keep different "files" with the same name,
but wanting to run a tight ship, I regularly delete the older versions. This
time I got it wrong. Lost about 3K of text - not vitally important text, but
still stuff I had to reconstruct from memory. That's where I'm coming from
with my question.

Best,

Marcus