[NTLK] NEWTON WORKS DATABASE TRANSFER

From: MR GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 23:44:48 EDT

HELLO ALL,

  yes im still alive and still here. i still have a mailbox full of emails to go thru. i already checked to see if this question was in there and i havent seen it yet so here it goes.

  i was recently making a new database on my newton when i realized sum functions i overlooked. so i was thinking about remaking one of my earlier database files over but it has a large number of entries in it (257), i was wondering if there is a way to have the info import over to the new database after i make a new one?

  hope everyone is well and long live the green

  LAG