Re: [NTLK] My Newton Wish List

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 21:15:10 EDT

You're in luck Randy as there are a few Newtonians now that do just that...
I want to simplify things back to a native PCMCIA card.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application