Re: [NTLK] Changing Package Names

From: Don V. Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 09:30:48 EDT

On or about 9/22/06, kate.case@gmail.com wrote:

>A simple problem but one that I can't find out in the manual: is it
>possible to change the name of a package once it's been installed?
>(MP 2100)

SBM Utilities has the ability to modify the name that is displayed in
Extras. I have tested it on both a Paperback book and a regular Newton
book, and both open for reading just fine. SBM Utilities is $39
Shareware, and can be found on UNNA, or at:

<http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/index.htm>

SBM Utilities has a lot of 'developer' features that should not be used
by the casual user (like me).

HTH...

 - Don

--